Thursday, January 7, 2016

Elise's 3rd Birthday Party

This is just to post pictures of Elise's birthday party! I may have gone a bit overboard this year, but frankly, I don't care. This was the first year that my husband got to be here for our daughter's birthday. We definitely made the most of it. He indulged in my wanting this to be a big event and never complained once. I think he secretly enjoyed it all as well. The theme was donuts and pajamas! Everyone came in their pjs and we had a giant donut cake that was actually made from donuts! My high school friends own my favorite local donut shop in my hometown and they contributed all the yummy treats for the party. I ordered the rest from Etsy. I start planning this party every year in November to avoid getting things late or forgetting stuff in the midst of the crazy holidays. Our holiday season doesn't feel over until after Elise's birthday party! Hope you enjoy the pics!
















This was a great way to kick off our first full year in Oklahoma with dad home! I can't believe our little girl is 3 already! Happy birthday to our beautiful and intelligent Elise Barbara! We love you so!
















No comments:

Post a Comment