Friday, December 30, 2011

New year, new goals

This year's goals are going to be a bit different from last year's. My husband and I have mapped out some financial goals for the year for one thing. We have been doing well but we feel like its time to make our money really work for us.

My husband is taking on a challenging goal. He wants to only buy clothes from companies who donate a portion of their profits to charity. We started giving back this year and we are getting addicted to the feeling it brings us. I am definitely going to buy more from these organizations too, but I still gotta have clothes that fit!

2011 has been a crazy year. Many firsts for us, good and bad. I think we will look back on this year as challenging, but we felt great in overcoming those challenges. They have brought us closer as a couple. I am happy to say I'm proud of us and how we've handled all the cards life dealt us this year. We have complete confidence in each other and handling whatever may come our way in 2012. We are so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment