Thursday, February 16, 2012

How I Met Your Mother




So my husband and I absolutely love this show. We are a bit obsessed! Just last night we spent a few hours sifting through the episodes on netflix looking for a clue to add to our theory of what we think is going to happen in the series. Yep. We're dorks.

Anyway, this got me thinking.....

I would really like for our children to have a detailed account (not an entire sitcom) of how their parents met and fell in love.

We will each write our own version of how it went down and put it together like a scrapbook of our early years together. I think it will be something that Josh and I will cherish for a lifetime and hopefully it will one day be something our children and grandchildren can hold onto and know us a little bit better. The fun part will be writing it separately and then being able to read each other's point of view on those first few months/years.

Maybe after I get something good down, I will post an excerpt for comments! :)

1 comment: